Far Infrared Sauna
Far infrared light energy penetrates more deeply into tissues, producing heat indirectly by vibration of water molecules around the cells. This will liquefy the bodily fluids including fatty tissue (sebaceous), so that fat-soluble toxins, can be excreted in the form of sweat. VLF is Very Low Frequency alternating magnetic field. Benefits of this therapy include:
- Pain relief – Effective for arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms, headaches, sprains, etc.
- Decreased joint stiffness
- Strengthened Cardiovascular System – Heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate increase, while diastolic blood pressure drops.
- Improved Skin – Deep cleansing of impurities; help acne, eczema, and psoriasis, burn any skin lesions or cuts; open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring; firms and improves skin tone and elasticity.
- Cellulite reduction – Profuse sweating helps clear this form of unwanted debris from the body.
- Toxin removal – Essential in the removal of heavy metals such as Mercury and Lead; opens cell membrane and stimulates exchange of nutrients and waste removal; enhances the body’s ability to eliminate harmful chemicals and allergens.
- Reduced Stress/Fatigue – Tranquilizing and relaxing, it improves sleep patterns and quality.
- Strengthened Immune System – Improves resistance to disease and infections; reinforces the healing power of the body.
- Stimulated Circulation and Lymphatic Flow – Improves concentration and clear thinking; helps prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- Accelerated Metabolism – Improves the endocrine system; balances hormones
- Weight Loss – Infrared heat saunas burn 300 – 600 calories in just one 30-minute session.
Far infrared penetrates through the skin and insulating layer of fat, two to three inches into the body, producing a warming effect from the inside out. Far infrared penetrates more quickly and provides a faster response in the body, and its warming benefits continue after use.
Why heat? Far infrared raises the body surface temperature. Heat helps increase circulation, which may benefit people who suffer from circulatory issues. Infrared heat increases surface blood flow without increasing blood pressure by promoting dilation of the blood vessels.
A further benefit of heat is improved flexibility. Older individuals in particular can lose elasticity of muscle fibers and connective tissue due to lack of regular exercise. Warming up the muscle and connective tissue can help it become more pliable, restoring its elasticity.
$45 for 30 minutes
$50 for 45 minutes